Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

orientation training

so today was training for the STAMP Leaders for Orientation 2009: Get in the Game. It was actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be and surprisingly the day went by really fast. We played a lot of ice breakers to get everyones energy levels up and get everyone super pumped for the next days of Orientation :)

So bascally tonight, I have to make sure that I have all of my stuff ready for my STAMP time with my STAMPies as well as my clothes laid out so that maybe I can sleep in a little longer than usual :).

Overall, it looks like it's going to be a fun couple of days and I'm actually like super duper excited for Orientation! Hopefully I get to meet alot of my STAMPies this time around :)


loveee.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment